Labour Market Information
Labour Market Information allows us to visualise new and developing routes and pathways, such as technical levels in occupational areas and the expansion of apprenticeships. This source published nationally shows labour market information for the Manchester area.
LMI helps provide data, statistics and predictions about present and future trends in the workplace.
Why do we need LMI?
- To identify future trends – which types of businesses are doing well or failing (growth areas)
- To provide information about job vacancies
- To inform of the location of job vacancies – local, regional and national
- To tell us about the types of vacancies – part-time, full-time, temporary, seasonal or permanent
- To clarify the skills and qualifications required by employers including skills gaps
- To predict wage rates
Labour Market in Greater Manchester and Regional
|Hospitality||Financial Professional Services|
|Advanced Manufacturing||Public Administration|
|Creative New Media|