Careers at The Hathershaw College
At The Hathershaw College we are committed to delivering a Careers Education package that will inspire and motivate our students. Through our curriculum, we believe that our students should experience a wide range of careers so they are well informed about future career paths when they leave the College. In addition, our aim is to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks, as recommended by the government.
Our careers team comprises:
- Mr Potts - Assistant Principal and Careers Leader
- Dan Leach – Careers Advisor
- Enamul Islam - Enterprise Advisor
- Michaela Andrews - The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
Within curriculum areas we also have dedicated teaching staff that help to champion careers implementation in their respective curriculum areas.
- Apprenticeship & Training Providers
- Local Colleges
- CIEAG News
- Employer Engagement
- Information for Parents
- Information for Staff
- Labour Market Information